Beauty School is Possible
Posted on Apr 24, 2017 by andrea.liebaert | Comments (0)
We understand that figuring out the financials of school can be intimidating. We also know that it might seem a bit confusing trying to navigating financial aid by yourself. That’s OK! Here at Douglas J Aveda Institute, we have financial aid professionals to help you navigate it all!
Financial aid is available to those that qualify. The first step to finding out what you qualify for is to apply. Here’s how.
1. Create your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
2. Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
3. Enter the school code of the school you’re interested in. For our Michigan and Tennessee campuses it is 025882, and our Illinois campus is 041410.
4. Enter your previous year’s tax information, or if you are a dependent, your parents’ tax information from the previous year. You will also need your Social Security Number (or your parents’.)
5. Contact our admissions office!
Veterans Administration Education Benefits
Douglas J Aveda Institute is approved to participate in Veterans Administration Education Benefits offering the classes Cosmetology, Cosmetology Educator, Esthiology, and Esthiology Educator. Our helpful admissions office can walk you through the enrollment process, so don’t hesitate to contact us! Providing us with the following info will help the process along:
1. A copy of your DD214 or DD215 with an eligible discharge status. 2. Which ‘Chapter’ you have selected for your education benefits. For additional info on discharge status and chapters as it pertains to your education with us, see here.
Other Forms of Funding
In addition to VA benefits and federal financial aid, other forms of funding are available to those that qualify. Some options include: MyCAA, academic scholarships, industry grants/scholarships, institutional payment plans, and private lenders. Have questions? We have answers. Get in touch with us.
We’re Here to Help!
Don’t let anything hold you back from accomplishing your dreams. Many people hesitate to apply for school because they don’t think they can do it or afford it. We’re here to help you with both. Contact the campus nearest you, and let us help you carve out your dreams. Welcome to Douglas J Aveda Institute!