Be a stylist
You've always had an eye for fashion, art and what's coming next. Turn it into a cosmetology career you'll love. MORE INFO
Be an Esthetician
For you, nurturing is second nature. Make it what you do every day with a career as a spa therapist. MORE INFO
Next class start dates:
Cosmetology: April 5, 2016 | Esthiology: April 26, 2016
“The greatest strength was how busy the institute was, it prepared me for what a real salon was like. Also, the wonderful fully trained staff.”
- Chelsea Bullard, Douglas J Aveda Institute Graduate
My top five career high points were:
- Being on Oprah.
- Styling the bridal party for the Clinton Wedding.
- Working fashion week on my first Marc Jacobs show.
- Retaining Jennifer Aniston as a blow dry client.
- Teaching at the Career Fair for Douglas J!
- Ryan Cotton, Douglas J Aveda Institute Graduate and Celebrity Stylist
“I feel that I have learned so much from attending Douglas J and that I can take my techniques and experiences I had there to my current job.”
- Hilary Butler, Douglas J Aveda Institute Graduate
“A couple weeks after graduation, I received a call from someone that was opening a new salon. She said that she heard great things about me from friends and also loved the fact that I was Aveda trained and offered me a job right away.”
- Justin Gentges, Douglas J Aveda Institute Graduate
WHAT INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS ARE SAYING
about Douglas J Cosmetology School
Choosing to train with Douglas J is not just attending cosmetology school, it's the first step in building a career.
The Douglas J team offers a complete system of excellence and support for every student in every facet of education. From the quality of the educators, to the relationship with salon owners seeking talent, to the network of global artists affiliated with the company, everyone is completely committed to developing the student to their highest potential. We give Douglas J education system our highest endorsement.