Request Information

Student Transcripts

Transcript requests may be made by completing the Transcript Request Form, and submitting it to the Student Services Coordinator at your campus. Students must be in good financial standing in order to receive both official and unofficial transcripts.

Unofficial transcripts are free of charge.

Please allow 30 days for processing.

Transcript Request MI + TN

Transcript Request IL

Douglas J